google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling

Bookmark and Share

A few years back, I tried a pair of Bose QuietComfort 15 that a co-worker had in a particularly noisy office environment. They were like magic and brought instant quiet, blocking out the inane yammering of others on the other side of the office and the hum from the HVAC and server farm on the other side of the floor. Flash-forward a few years and once again, I'm ensconced in cubicle-land, with noisy co-workers. I decided to make an investment in my sanity. After looking at the alternatives, I decided to "[b]uy the best and cry only once."

As expected, the QC35 brings silence when you turn it on. It's not a perfect silence (n.b. I have not manipulated the settings in Bose's smartphone app), but it cancels out the sounds of "Loud Howard", the general chatter, and the HVAC noise. Random ejaculations still get through, but only as a low murmur, and if I play music, they're gone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling

Speaking of music, I'm sure you've heard people complain about Bose. As a musician (clarinetist), I can state that while they're not nearly as good as the system I used to have, I can wear these on my ears, and they have the snazzy noise-removing feature. New Wave, Prog Rock, and straight up hard rock, all albums I've listened to for years, sound just fine while I'm working.


Buy cheap Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment