google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Sykik Sound Wireless Bluetooth speaker Powerful Bass system w/ 3.5mm Aux Port Review

Bookmark and Share



EXCELLENT for the small quick set-up!

SET-UP: It does not come with in depth instructions, so the first time I turned it on it took some trial and error to get it going (didn't realize that there was a power switch on the back of the sub-woofer). As well on the back of the sub-woofer is 4 ports, 2 input (for right and left sound) and 2 outputs (1 for each side speaker). THIS IS NOT A STEREO SYSTEM, so that's all you get in the way of hard input. In other words, no FM, AM radio, USB slot, or iPhone dock. in the other side of things, you can connect to these Speakers via Bluetooth. Bluetooth operation has been kept simple with a one button connection method. I was able to connect and play really easily within 1 minute of trying. The range has been good for my needs, easily being able to take my phone across the room and not lose the connection.

SOUND QUALITY : The quality of the sound was more than adequate for the set-up. The controls are simply BASS, TREBLE and VOLUME. Having said that, you can get the sound you need with these very simple controls. Between the three speakers I am able to here everything that I would expect from a small quality stereo system (with good bass).

SOUND LEVEL: The sound is big enough to fill a large bedroom, or a medium living room. Do not be misled though, the sound is big for the set-up, but you will not DJ a loud party with these speakers. While cleaning up the house one weekend I could barely hear my music over the vacuum cleaner my wife was using. For me they are best used in the garage, the basement, or out on the patio in the warmer months. As for entertaining guests, for that I use something a little more permanent like a full strength stereo, or my surround sound system.



You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment