google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Meidong Universal Water Resistance QQChocolate Portable V4.0 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 10W Dual Driver and Built-in Microphone

Bookmark and Share

Meidong Universal Water Resistance QQChocolate Portable V4.0 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker


SERIOUSLY - how could anyone make a "legitimate" complaint about this little speaker? (Other than perhaps the issues which I read about the battery.) Otherwise - for the price... the sound that this tiny thing emits - is SURPRISING, and surpasses the sound quality and amplification of a JBL mini-speaker that I paid 3 times more for - at Target, After reading some of the reviews posted here - I was sure that I had tossed more money into the trash. Then it arrived about two hours ago - and I was anticipating an entirely different commentary than what I am posting. 
I do not understand why or how anyone could say anything negative about this speaker for the price it cost??? (And this - outta the mouth of a compulsive "nay sayer!") Connecting to my phone via Bluetooth to this speaker was a quick, easy thing. Personally - I'm quite amazed at this under $25.00 purchase. I made this purchase - because I was unprepared for a friend of mine's 7 year old son's birthday a few days ago - and so... having only used the aforementioned JBL mini-speaker once... I just wrapped it up and played it off like I "remembered" his birthday. He was thrilled... but he's 7! No doubt - he'd rather have this if he heard it in comparison. Anyone would!!! I'm a harsh critic... so trust me - this is a value at this price. You can't go wrong!

See more reviews about :Meidong Universal Water Resistance QQChocolate Portable V4.0 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker


You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment