google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Bluetooth Speakers, Aptoyu 10W Outdoor Dual-Driver Portable Wireless Speaker

Bookmark and Share

Bluetooth Speakers, Aptoyu 10W Outdoor Dual-Driver Portable Wireless Speaker with Built-in Microphone Support Hands-free and 33-Foot Bluetooth Range,Strong Bass Stereo Sound and Powerful Volume.

Looking for a bluetooth speaker for my iphone 7, and found this device on Amazon. Here are some features of the speaker:

Pros:
- The speaker is not heavy despite the cylinder shape. It has a strap attached so you can hook the strap on your fingers or strap it with something else.
- It was easy to pair with my iphone as I found it right away with bluetooth function turned on. Surprised that once connected, the speaker will talk confirming the connection
- Easty to find, straightforward buttons (more on that later).
- I have a two-story house so I left my iphone at one corner of the 2nd floor and walked with the speaker to the opposite corner of the 1st floor. I am pretty sure I was about 50+ feet before I started hearing any noise on the speaker. Good distance coverage, in my opinion, and an important feature of a bluetooth speaker.
- Sound quality: it ain't Bose speakers, but good quality for its price.
- I am impressed by the fact that it can play anything with sound. I've tried music, audiobook, sound clips, and videos. What's most impressive is that it can play Youtube videos. With the forward button I can jump to the next video. That is a surprisingly fund feature.
- It has a "M" ("mode") button which allows you to switch from bluetooth mode to others (ie. connect to other things through USB, micro USB, auxiliary or even a microSD card).



Con:
- I only have one con. It took me a while to find the volume adjust button on the speaker. Apparently you need to press and hold the forward button to increase volume, or previous button to decrease volume. Makes sense, but wished they provided better labeling. Now you know.

Despite the one con, it is overall very useful, versatile, cool little device and worth the money. I give it 5 stars.

 

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment