google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Gray

Bookmark and Share


I've been looking for a Portable Bluetooth Speaker for a few months, never overly happy with the sound of most. A few blogs had mentioned the UE Boom and MegaBoom as the go-to speakers, and while I liked their connectivity and the ability to daisy chain multiple speakers, personally I thought they sounded terrible. Enter the JBL Flip 3.

I initially saw these on a European blog, and the reviews were great. While it's hard to get a sense of a speaker via a YouTube review, I liked what I saw. Being a fan of the sound of the JBL Charge 2, I figured if these were anything close to the Charge 2, with the added connectivity and water resistance, I had finally found my speaker. The Flip 3 arrived promptly thanks to Amazon Prime, and I was eager to get home and try the unit out. First of all, the packaging is georgious, great presentation on the part of JBL. The unit comes charged, so I was able to quickly pair it with my iPhone and try it out. Sound is simply incredible for such a small speaker. Indoors the sound fills a room without issue, but this speaker REALLY shines outdoors. Great frequency coverage, but a slight distortion in the lows at higher levels. If you have been searching for a lower cost Bluetooth Speaker that actually sounds great, look no further than the JBL Flip 3.

Click Here to see more reviews about: JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Gray

 JBL Charge 2+: overall really good speaker, my two issues are, the sound profile is too bloated. Yes it has good bass for it's side but it tends to drown out the higher frequencies and has quite a bit of dynamic compression at high volumes. Also I just wish it was a little smaller to fit in camping chair cup holders and more portable.

 

Buy Best Offers JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Gray now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment