google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

AmazonBasics 16-Gauge Speaker Wire - 100 Feet

Bookmark and Share

I purchased this cable to be able to hook up my receiver to the in-wall speaker box.

I used banana clips and this cable fit perfect for my application.

The only thing to consider is if your receiver or speakers use spring clips then be cautious of the gauge wire you use. The gauge I purchased (16 gauge) was just slightly too big for the back of my receiver so I needed to crimp it a bit to compress the copper after trimming to length.

I've had this installed for approximately two years and There have not been any issues. No tarnishing of the copper and the speaker wire covering has not cracked or split.

Click Here to see more reviews about: AmazonBasics 16-Gauge Speaker Wire - 100 Feet

Other then that I'm very happy with my purchase and feel this is a hard deal to pass up at this price range.

 

Buy cheap AmazonBasics 16-Gauge Speaker Wire - 100 Feet now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment