google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Dylan Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth 4.1 Over-Ear Headphone with HiFi Stereo

Bookmark and Share

I have been on the lookout for a set of Bluetooth headphones for awhile so I was very excited when I found these Dylan headphones and ordered them right away. The day that they arrived, I took them out of the box right away and started figuring out what needed to be done for me to be able to use them. These headphones came with an USB charging cord that can be plugged into anything that the USB can be plugged into as well as an audio cord that can also be plugged into the headphones on the bottom. I do have to state that I wasn't really fond on how long the USB cord was. Luckily, I was able to use a different USB cord that was longer than the one that these headphones came with.

On the bottom of one of the earpads, you will find the volume adjuster where you are in control of the volume along with also being able to play and pause music. Next, you will find the power button which is also the button that will pair the headphones to any device that has Bluetooth. Right next to the power button, is where you will find the LED indicator light. This light indicates when the power is on and when it is connected to a Bluetooth device. Next to the charger input, is the line-in port where you can plug an audio cable into it. Lastly, you will find the built-in mic; I haven't used the built-in mic yet but I assume that they are for when someone is on the phone but they don't want to hold the phone up to their ear.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dylan Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth 4.1 Over-Ear Headphone with HiFi Stereo Built-in Mic 3.5mm Audio Jack for iPhone, Samsung, Android Phones & Tablets, Black

I decided to give these headphones 5 stars for the following reasons:

When it comes to the headphones themselves, the headband is foldable which I really like. Headphones like these are usually so big and bulky, taking a lot of room if you wanted to pack them in a medium sized purse or a small suitcase making you have to take something out to make room for those headphones. With these headphones, you don't have to worry about having to make room for these, they are the perfect size to be stored anywhere.

The company does send a user manual with these headphones that explain how to connect them to a Bluetooth source. There is also a small key in this manual that helps you know what to do in order to answer or hang up a call, to reject a call, to redial the last call, how to play and pause the music, how to turn the volume up and down and how to be able to go to the next song or how to go to the previous song.

The headphones are very lightweight and don't feel heavy at all when I wore them around the house. What's also very nice is that these headphones didn't bother me at all when I wore them for long periods of time. These are also well padded on the ear part which I think is one of the reasons why these are so comfortable.

The sound that comes out of these headphones is amazing! The sound is very crisp and clear

The charging time for these headphones is amazing! It took about 2 hours for these headphones to charge all the way so that I could use them I have had many other wireless devices that I had to charge most of the day just to be able to use the device and those times were very aggravating because a lot of the time, I need to use these items very soon after I plug them in so, it was very nice that these didn't take a long time to charge. I have used these headphones off and on for a couple of days now and their battery level is still at full which is outstanding!

Overall, I really LOVE these headphones and am so glad that I decided to get them. The only thing that I would change about these headphones would probably be the length of the charging cord.

These headphones would be great for anyone who wants to be able to listen to music or talk on the phone without having to carry around something with you.

 

Buy cheap Dylan Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth 4.1 Over-Ear Headphone with HiFi Stereo Built-in Mic 3.5mm Audio Jack for iPhone, Samsung, Android Phones & Tablets, Black now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment