google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Sony CT800 Powerful sound bar with 4K HDR and Google Home Support

Bookmark and Share

I've had the HT‑CT800 for about a week now, and I'm extremely happy with it. I've tested previous Sony models including the HT‑CT390 and the HT‑CT790 in big-box stores, and this feels like a major step up from those, which were already great to start with. Setup was extremely easy - I happen to have a Sony Bravia TV which has an ARC-enabled HDMI port, so it's one cable to the soundbar, one plug into the wall and you're up and running. The wireless subwoofer requires absolutely no setup, just plug it into the wall and you're done. The whole system fills the room extremely well (and I have a relatively small one-bedroom apartment, but in a larger space there's no question it still would) and can output some serious volume if you want it to.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sony CT800 Powerful sound bar with 4K HDR and Google Home Support

I always have music on in my living room when not watching TV, and the HT-CT800 delivers there too. Bluetooth connectivity is a nice, standard touch too, although I haven't had a need to use it yet, due to the built-in support for Spotify Connect and Google Cast (now Chromecast Built-In). These were a major selling point for me, and they work flawlessly without the need to turn on the TV, which is excellent. The Google Home support is nifty too and works well.

Overall I'm extremely happy, and would happily recommend the HT-CT800 to anyone wanting to upgrade from their TV sound.

 

Buy cheap Sony CT800 Powerful sound bar with 4K HDR and Google Home Support now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment