google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

SMARTOMI Q5 True Wireless Earbuds Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Bookmark and Share

SMARTOMI Q5 headphones are excellent! I have purchased many wireless headphones. Some totally wireless like these, some with a wire connecting the two, and so far these are among my favorites. There is one flaw, which I'll get into later. I'll break down a few categories below to give you an idea of why I am really impressed with these.

CONSTRUCTION/MATERIALS:
These feel quite solid for being made of plastic. They feel fairly durably designed and I am not too worried about them coming apart at the seams, like other earbuds I have purchased in the past. They have a nice texture to them, and they feel fairly premium, all things considered. There is no part I am worried about snapping, peeling or breaking, unless you stepped on it, or some other similar extreme form of abuse. It feels thick and sturdy, which can't be said for a loot of headphones out there. For being inexpensive plastic, I am very satisfied with the construction and materials used. I have some problems with the proprietary nature of the rubber ear tips, which I will discuss later, but they are constructed of a nice soft, almost plush rubber. It feels great and seems like it will hold up as long as you're not constantly pulling at it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SMARTOMI Q5 True Wireless Earbuds Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic Hands-free Calls for iPhone 7/6/6s Plus Android Smartphones Stereo Sweatproof Earphones for Sport Gym or Business

DESIGN/AESTHETICS:
Again, I think they did an excellent job for the price. The shiny plastic parts have a premium matte metallic look to them that doesn't come off as overly cheap or junky looking. The fronts have two nice big buttons that are easy to press, and the checkering is a very classy touch. It gives it an overall great feel. The rubber tips are.. unique, to say the least. I am very worried about them, given how often I lose rubber tips. That said, these are very unique. The entire part, including the hook is one whole piece, and it wraps around a large speaker opening. The tips that protrude from the device are a bit shallow for my taste, though the overall shape and the hook keep them in your ears pretty well. Because the tips are shallow, they don't form a great seal on your ear, which is something I prefer, as it blocks out some external noise.. Although it seems like it would be difficult to lose them, given the large lip that the tips conform around, I am nevertheless concerned that if I lose these tips, they will be impossible to replace, as I have never seen anything like them. I am tempted to contact the manufacturer to see if I can buy more. It's a concern, but not enough of a concern for me to dock a star.

PERFORMANCE:
The battery life on these are actually not terrible. When they say 3 hours, you're going to get those 3 hours. They also charge relatively quickly, about an hour is how long it took mine to charge. They were very easy to pair together and then pair to the phone. Compared to the $130 Rowkin Bit Charge Stereo, these actually did better on battery life. They are also better at keeping a connection. As for the Bluetooth connectivity, they performed very admirably. Comparing again to my Rowkin's, I occasionally have issues with the Rowkin's temporarily disconnecting, either one or both, especially outside, or when I have it in the pocket opposite the master headphone. This isn't something that happened very often with these headphones, and for that, I was very happy, given that these cost far less. Obviously, they are much larger than the Rowkins, but if size isn't a big concern, the extended battery life and Bluetooth strength are a real positive of these headphones. Finally, the sound quality I found a bit soft at times, and had to increase the volume to levels I haven't had to with others, but unless there was a blender in the background, or something equally loud, I had no problem hearing through these. The quality of the sound was decent as well.

OVERALL IMPRESSIONS:
I am very happy with these. They are fantastic. I couldn't recommend them more highly, especially if they're on sale or you can get a discount. Even at full price, they outperformed my $130 Rowkin Bit Charge Stereo headphones in everything but size, attractiveness, ear tips and extra features (the Rowkins come with a built in charger/holder that also doubles as a power bank, so it's a bit of an unfair comparison). Definitely pick one up if you're totally sick of wires.

 

Buy cheap SMARTOMI Q5 True Wireless Earbuds Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic Hands-free Calls for iPhone 7/6/6s Plus Android Smartphones Stereo Sweatproof Earphones for Sport Gym or Business now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment