google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Klipsch R-15PM Powered Monitor

Bookmark and Share

Klipsch R-15PM Powered Monitor

Let me preface with the statement "I've owned other music systems". Large component systems, phono ready, high quality systems. Each component chosen for a particular quality or ability. The last one was about 13 years ago and then gave the system and vinyl up for the more portable and user friendly MP3 format. Earbuds and costly Bluetooth speakers, tiny and thin sounding computer speakers. This summer I decided as my life had become more rooted I would collect vinyl lp's again. Enter these klipsch powered monitors. I hadn't had the highest expectations. I figured these would be great to start with as they have a phono in, an integrated amplifier on board and would handle my respectable digital file collection.

I could get these, a new turntable and begin collecting and listening to albums. I figured they would sound good, great even but probably not like the speakers used to treat like deity. Upgrade later. Right? Good enough. Right?...I'm blown away. I've only yet played high quality digital files as I haven't settled on a phonograph yet but I'm simply blown away. I remember the sound of high end, audiophile grade stereo equipment. I remember getting really big, very clear sound from my entire wall of stereo gear. I get the very same experiences from these lovely klipsch speakers; from digital files. Aretha sounds like she's in the room, the Pistols, Rollins band and Green Day hit like I'm the very focus and of all that angst and anger and I just discovered this morning there are parts of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody I've missed altogether. Certain higher frequency atmospheric sounds I was completely ignorant of. Aretha's Chain of fools raises goose bumps. Lady soul grabs you and won't let go.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Klipsch R-15PM Powered Monitor

I could go into numbers but others have and they're better at it than I am but I can say the sound I've gotten from these is stunning. I will probably still upgrade to the rack type systems I had such fondness for as my wife has found a love for sound in these speakers but doesn't want to muck about with turntables and switches. I will find myself with a wall of sound with another high end amplifier and whatnot but the speakers will probably always be klipsch as I'm am that impressed with these. They are a gateway drug to the audiophile.

Buy cheap Klipsch R-15PM Powered Monitor now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment