google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

AXESS Bluetooth Mini System 2.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System

Bookmark and Share

  • Mini Bluetooth speaker system, stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled device
  • Supports FM radio, USB, SD card and has RCA/antenna inputs and includes a remote control
  • Two 2.75-Inch full range speakers with a 4-inch built-in subwoofer
  • Output power: 20W + (10W x 2), total 40W
  • Frequency response: 40H - 20Khz, S/n Ratio: > 75Db, separation: .50Db
These are very powerful. I purchased it to make my bedroom sound like I am at the movies when watching a movie. They don't disappoint and priced very well. I will update if it holds up. But give it shot and you won't be disappointed especially for a small space...
The sound is amazing..


Click Here to see more reviews

This is a good buy. I use this on my TV. It has separate bass nob, and volume nob. It's not going to take care of your home theater, but for smaller rooms or for a computer used for streaming, it's close to perfect.


You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment