google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition IPX5 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker

Bookmark and Share

OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition IPX5 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Volume Booster AMP 10 Watts Power, Custom Bass Radiator, 100' Wireless Range Bluetooth 4.2

I did a lot of research before choosing this speaker. I was impressed by the large number of 5 star buyer ratings. The price was excellent as well. Speaker came packaged perfectly. Included was a 3 foot Micro-USB charging cable and 3 foot 3.5mm audio cable; I wish these were longer but that is just my personal preference. Speaker came partially charged. Instructions states it can be used while charging. Speaker pairs easily and quickly, but I did experience problems getting it to disconnect from one device to pair to a different source. I contacted the company and they were quick to respond back to me. Their customer service was excellent, fast, relevant and courteous. They even offered to call me to assure that the device was working properly or not. After working with it a few days the device started working as expected and has not had an issue ever since. Maybe it was user error? Not sure. I also ordered the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 PLUS. The Angle 3 PLUS offers 30 hours of playtime vs the Angle 3 which only offers 7 hours (a big difference). The Angle 3 PLUS is a tad taller at 6 1/2". The Angle 3 is 5 1/4", see attached photos. I didn't notice a sound quality difference but my musician son did. He ordered the 3 PLUS and says it is a better speaker than his Jawbone Bluetooth Speaker for less than half the cost. I use the smaller speaker, which sets on a high shelf in my shower, as it is water resistant & splash proof. The other sets on my office desk. If you are considering purchasing a Bluetooth speaker definitely consider the OontZ. I would go for the Angle 3 PLUS as the price difference is only about $7 unless a smaller speaker is your goal. I have referred several people to this powerful little speaker and all are very happy with their purchase.


Buy cheap OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition IPX5 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment