google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

TaoTronics Three Equalizer Mode Audio Speaker Wired & Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Soundbar

Bookmark and Share

TaoTronics Three Equalizer Mode Audio Speaker Wired & Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Soundbar

I’ve bought the 24in soundbar from Tao tronics and I’ve enjoyed it but this soundbar took everything to the next level! I place this one in my living room with my bigger tv in order to fix the issue where the sound from the tv shoots out from behind to the sides instead of forward which it makes it hard to hear. This sound bar fixes everything! The sound shoots forward (obviously) but it also practically engulfs you for a surreal sound experience which is freaking amazing! Did not expect I would get such a surreal experience just from a soundbar alone. The soundbar is made from wood it seems like which makes this soundbar of great quality. Definitely does not feel cheap at all. It has three modes to choose from depending on what you’re listening to you can switch between music, games, or movies and it will adjust the sound to give you a better experience. Every movement can be heard clearly with this and even though there is lots of bass it doesn’t sound muddy at all. The highs don’t sound screechy with this either. This was also incredibly easy to set up. My father who is definitely not a tech genius was able to set the soundbar up and connect his phone via Bluetooth in about ten minutes. (Though he was only able to set up the soundbar so it turns on but couldn’t figure out how to connect the soundbar to the tv so he only set it up half way but you get my point.) there’s only three cables to connect in order to be fully set up so it usually takes less than five minutes. You can also mount the soundbar it comes with the pieces included to mount it on the wall but I havent tried it as I have no need for it. Honestly I don’t think you can really go wrong with any Tao tronics soundbar.



Buy cheap TaoTronics Three Equalizer Mode Audio Speaker Wired & Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Soundbar now.


You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment