google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)

Bookmark and Share

Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)
First of all, I am not an expert when it comes to audio equipment but I do know that this thing sounds amazing. I have this hooked up in a 2.1 system with a Harmon Kardon receiver and Polk Monitor 70's. After doing a little bit of reading about crossover settings I think I managed to get this set up properly. 

Setup was very simple and only took about 10 minutes but depending on your AVR and the way you choose to set up the sub it may be slightly more difficult. I have tested it out so far with some music and a couple PS4 games (the explosions in the distance while playing GTA V Online were unbelievable and completely changed the feel of the game). 

Some reviews I have read said that this is not a great sub for music....I don't know how you can think that this thing isn't good for music because it is amazing. I'm sure there are better subs out there but for anywhere near this price I can't imagine anything that could even come close. I have planned on buying this sub for a long time now but held off since I was very satisfied with the Monitor 70's by themselves and didn't think I really needed a sub since they did a great job with bass. 
I now wish I had not waited so long because this made as much of an impact on the overall sound as my 70's made over the TV's speakers.



You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment