google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Sony STRDH130 2 Channel Stereo Receiver (Black)

Bookmark and Share

Sony STRDH130 2 Channel Stereo Receiver (Black)


This is a great receiver. I am an audiophile from the old days when it was very important to review receiver specs for frequency response and THD. When my tube amplifiers bit the dust many years ago I first went to a Lafayette solid state receiver that lasted many years. 

When it bit the dust I went to an earlier version of this Sony. It lasted many years as well but lately had been starting to show signs of age. I was pleasantly surprised to find this newer version that, especially for the money, is an excellent product with Sony quality. This is what I would call a basic receiver. AM/FM plus all the inputs you need to connect various devices such as CD player, DVD audio, tape, etc. It even has an input jack for IPods, MP3 players, IPhones, etc. It also allows you to change the display using the remote control to rename the devices you connect to it in your own terms. And, of course it has many channel presets. It does not have quite the power of my earlier Sony, but it is more than ample to drive both of my sets of speakers at once.. It has auto shutoff if an input signal is not detected for 30 minutes, which is a nice feature. I had first thought I would buy a version with built in Blue Tooth, but I really preferred this simpler model. 
So I also purchased an Amazon Basics Blue Tooth receiver for $20 and now I have excellent Blue Tooth for use with my Iphone as well. If you want a high quality basic receiver do not hesitate to buy this one.


You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment