google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Coreykin Replacement Macbook Charger 85w Magsafe L-Tip Power Adapter Charger for Apple Macbook Pro 13" 15" 17" Retail Package

Bookmark and Share

Wow, it even has the apple log on on it! The side warning labels are in the same place, the dimensions are the same, it's the same freaking thing but 30% the cost. Sure, it doesn't come with the extended cable that the original comes with, but I can snap in my original one (since the original power supply itself died) and saved a bunch of money.

It is the EXACT same as the original apple charger. It has the Apple logo and even the Apple warning labels are in the same place. The dimensions are the same. It works just like an original apple charger. I mean it literally feels like I bought the charger from apple.com except for less than half the cost! It's amazing! So so so worth it. Insane deal.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coreykin Replacement Macbook Charger 85w Magsafe L-Tip Power Adapter Charger for Apple Macbook Pro 13" 15" 17" Retail Package

MacBook charger gave out on me finally after a few good years. I am a college student so I needed a replacement ASAP. I'm glad I came upon this Coreykin charger and took a chance on it since I did not want to spend the $77-80 for the original again. I got it in the mail today and it looks exactly like the original MacBook charger! The pictures attached show the Coreykin charger and my old MacBook charger. I am liking the Coreykin one better. And I can simply attach the cable from my old charger to make it longer if need be. I am very satisfied with my purchase and felt the need to share! :)
 


Buy cheap Coreykin Replacement Macbook Charger 85w Magsafe L-Tip Power Adapter Charger for Apple Macbook Pro 13" 15" 17" Retail Package now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment