google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Jensen CD-490 Sport Stereo CD Player with AM/FM Radio and Aux Line-In

Bookmark and Share

This is a real review by an actual paying customer not a seller-discounted product for a good review. I am a Machinist/Engineer for 40 years and I own 3 Bose Wave radios and a Bose Home Theater Surround sound system so I know, pay for and demand high quality true-to-life sound. I work in a dirty, noisy, machinery-filled environment and needed a small, lightweight unit to play CD's with acceptable sound. This one is perfect. It plays excellent quality Jensen speaker sound without the amplified, artificially boosted "super bass" that everyone seems to want. I have very eclectic music taste from Smooth Jazz to real Jazz to Blues and Classical music. I attended Symphony performances for years so I know what Real live music sounds like not the massive, artificially amplified pounding sound at an indoor or outdoor concert. Bose produces actual real lifelike sound and surprisingly, for it's price this does pretty dam good. It's small and light and fits easily into my rollaway toolbox compartment. And if it gets ruined at work I've spent less than $50 and would just get another one. My Bose Wave radios cost $500 each and I won't even mention the cost of the Home Theater system! Not even close to a Bose very good sound for this price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jensen CD-490 Sport Stereo CD Player with AM/FM Radio and Aux Line-In

I have never been moved or impressed enough with a product to write a review until now. I was a little taken aback when the box arrived because it was so small but that one is on me for not reading all of the product info. Being somewhat of an antique (you already know that because I am reviewing a boombox with a CD player), I still equate speaker size with the quality of sound. This box sounds fantastic! I work in a large aircraft hanger and it fills the entire hanger with quality sound. I am simply blown away with how good this tiny, cheap box sounds. I have not used the radio and cannot speak to the durability of the unit but so far I am impressed. What a fantastic value.

 

Buy cheap Jensen CD-490 Sport Stereo CD Player with AM/FM Radio and Aux Line-In now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment