google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Jabra Speak510 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for Softphone and Mobile Phone

Bookmark and Share

The speaker on my iPhone 6S has been going out for the last several months, which hinders me in business because we make a lot of conference calls where that speaker is needed. I started looking for other options for a speakerphone and my receptionist found the Jabra Speak510. After doing a lot of research and combing through a lot of reviews, as well as comparing several different types of speakers, we ordered this one.

It's ready to use right out of the package and there's no set up required. Super easy to use, too, which is an absolute must as sometimes our conferences tend to be impromptu and we need a speaker at a moment's notice. The sound is clear, the range is really decent, and everyone on the other end says they can hear us fine and without issue. I keep it plugged into the receptionist's monitor for continual charging, but it's a snap to disconnect from USB and take it with me to other parts of the hangar, office or apartment. I also like how I can end calls or mute, or even change the volume, right from the speaker interface without having to get my phone out to mess with these controls.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jabra Speak510 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for Softphone and Mobile Phone

Excellent device all around! I've got nothing but praise for it. Clear, budget friendly, easy to use, sounds wonderful, long range - perfect.

 

Buy cheap Jabra Speak510 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for Softphone and Mobile Phone now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment