google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

ALZN Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Over-ear Stereo Earphones with Microphone and Volume Control

Bookmark and Share

ALZN Very, very comfortable to wear. Very good sound quality with deep bass (I did a test and I could ear down to 25hz). The noise cancelling works as expected. That it, it blocks the external low frequencies, which I guess are the annoying ones. There is a very low level of white noise when the noise cancelling is turned on. This can be noticed flicking the NC on and off when no sound is passed to the headphones. However, it has a very low volume and it doesn't bother me at all when using the headphones just for noise cancelling. When sound goes to the headphones, this white noise is undetectable, being at such low volume compared to any other sound produced.

A detail that I didn't like is that when the Bluetooth signal is lost, the headphones turn off. I guess it is useful to save battery if someone forgets them on, but it's annoying that, if I'm listening to something, and at some point I just go to another room to pick up something with the headphones on, when I come back I have to turn them on again and reconnect to the device.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ALZN Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Over-ear Stereo Earphones with Microphone and Volume Control

Also, the bluetooth cannot be turned on if the 3.5mm audio cable is plugged in. I don't see why anybody would need such a function, but I'm just reporting this fact.

 

Buy cheap ALZN Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Over-ear Stereo Earphones with Microphone and Volume Control now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment