google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

TV Antenna, Vansky Indoor HDTV Antenna 35 Mile Range with 16.5FT High Performance Coax Cable

Bookmark and Share

TV Antenna, Vansky Indoor it is a surprise to me. I didn’t expect much for this antenna. Because my impression on antenna still stays at the year of analog. But as it describe it is digital so I decided to give a try.

The result is quite amazing. I set up it near the window. It can really receive many TV channels and those channels are clear. Please see my attached sample photos of the TV screen.

Most are still not as high resolution as 1080P but still quite good as it doesn’t require any service fee.

Pros: Easy installation. TV Channels are clear.

Click Here to see more reviews about: TV Antenna, Vansky Indoor HDTV Antenna 35 Mile Range with 16.5FT High Performance Coax Cable - Thin, Light, Better Reception

Cons: Although the cable is 16.5FT, but it is still not long enough for my situation, I think I need to extend it. The total channel numbers are still limited, some famous channel are not there in my area. But I know it is not the fault of the Antenna.

Overall, it is beyond my expectation.

 

Buy cheap TV Antenna, Vansky Indoor HDTV Antenna 35 Mile Range with 16.5FT High Performance Coax Cable - Thin, Light, Better Reception now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment