google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Over-ear Stereo Headphones

Bookmark and Share

Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Over-ear Stereo Headphones

Overall, One Of The Best Active Noise Cancelling Headphones In It's Price Range!!!

Great sound, design, battery life and blue tooth receiver.

I did alot of research before buying these. Frankly, I was going to treat myself to Bose Comfort 35's because I'm worth it. :-) While the Bose 35 has top of the line sound and noise cancelling, Id read that these headphones come pretty close, so I decided to take a chance. I use headphones all the time, so comfort and battery life were important to me too. I also Iiked the idea I could break one and still get FOUR more for the price of one Bose 35. Read that again - FIVE E7s for the price of ONE Q35 so go mow the lawn with them!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Over-ear Stereo Headphones

PROS:
Sound - very good, but not perfect. The bass is decent but not booming, the midrange tends to need a boost, and the highs are very good but tinny to some. Still, a solid B+ sound for <$. My Kloss and Inifinitys were A- while I consider the Bose 35 an A. A+ exists in wired hifi, but even the Q35 loses to some wired competitors.

Noise Cancelling - excellent. While not quite a Bose, I can stand by a washer or any droning noise and have it disappear. Very good and only effects sound quality slightly while simultaneously in active cancelling mode and listening to music.

Bluetooth - better than specs. I was able to walk 50 feet from my amazon echo before loosing pairing. It also pairs easily with typical blinking blue indicator light when it's searching. Forced pairing mode is easily accessible on the right ear.

Design - the design is decent. It's shiny plastic, with stainless steel trim, a little las vegas or whatever you call it. The plastic, however, is too shiny. I'll describe that in CONS.

Comfort - given the weight, pretty comfortable. These are kind of heavy, but the excellent over-the-ear cushions are comfy and not to sweaty. The padded head band is also well constructed. I wear headphones for up to 8 hours at a time. These are some of the best. Others literally hurt the cartilage in my ears after that many hours. It also hangs on the neck well.

Travel - folds flat, but not like a transformer into a small bundle. This is still good for putting in a suitcase or flat space. The travel sack is pretty well made, but like everyone, why not a hard shell case?

Battery Life - excellent. I have never run out during the day. Some say 24 hours plus, I don't know if I've gotten there, because I can't remember the last time I charged right now. It's been a while. So the battery life claims seem legit.

CONS:
Finger Prints On Plastic - the plastic is so shiny that it keeps every finger print. Given the volume controls on the set, you are guaranteed to always have prints on it. The manufacturer should really change to a matte plastic, and it would look a little less Las Vegas too. I saw the .cn version on their foreign site and it's a slicker, less shiny design.

Digital Volume Control - I really don't like digital volume controls. You have to hold it down for some time to get to a certain level. The old rotary volume dial is so much more convenient.

Power Switch- too small. It's just hard to find sometimes, and the toggle could have just been made larger. Now this could have been a digital button.

A Little Heavy For Exercise - the band and padding minimalize the weight, so normally I wouldn't have noted the weight. In fact, this isn't a real CON, just an answer to some false advertising by reviewers saying these are good for exercise. Real exercise involves sweating, so the pads will get yucky, and real exercise often involves real movement, so heavy headphones are again inappropriate. Buds are the ONLY thing for strenuous exercise.

SUMMARY:
For the money, these are the best headphones I've owned. I love the overall quality and noise cancelling definitely works - remember that's only for constant droning noise, not voices or other sharp sounds. The only notable drawbacks are fingerprints, a cumbersome digital volume control, and a tiny power switch - not deal breakers.

If you're on the fence, and the money isn't that much, treat yourself, YOU ARE WORTH IT!

Buy cheap Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Over-ear Stereo Headphones now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment