google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker with HD Sound and Bass

Bookmark and Share

DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker with HD Sound and Bass

This little speaker is amazing. I’m not an audiophile by any stretch of the imagination, but I know good sound when I hear it. As one of the other reviewers noted, this is not a $200 Bose Soundlink mini; this is a $24 speaker well within my budget. When played at full volume it is extremely loud with no distortion. I normally play it at half volume and can hear it clearly throughout my little 2-bedroom home. The speaker has a pretty design and is solidly built. The voice announcement was annoying; it was a very weird, freaky voice. I contacted customer service and received an attachment with a firmware update to remove it. Milla, the customer service representative, sent very precise instructions, the update was simple to install and worked beautifully. The customer service was outstanding. I sent an email on Thanksgiving Day expecting a reply by Monday. I heard back from them within an hour. The company, Wonders Check, is located in China and I don’t know where their customer service center is located, but that’s great turnaround time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker with HD Sound and Bass

The sound is crisp and clear at almost all volumes except for full volume. It does get a bit distorted. As far as bass goes it's about what you'd expect for a small speaker. It's not very punchy. My favorite feature is the micro SD card slot. I can load up many of my favorite artists on a 16 GB micro sd card and I don't have to drain my phone using bluetooth. I like to stream Pandora but in the boat there are times I lose the cell signal. The micro SD card solves this issue and actually sounds better than bluetooth.Finally, yesterday after a day on the water i mistakenly left the speaker in my boat while I hosed it down. I absolutely drenched this speaker. It wasn't until this morning that I discovered the still soaking wet speaker in my boat. I shook the water out of it and dried the outside. I then went to work and left it to dry for 6 hours. I didn't turn it on until I got home. I'm pleased to say it still sound great. I would highly recommend this item. If I had killed this item with my "bath" I would have purchased another one.


Buy cheap DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker with HD Sound and Bass now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment