google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Portable Bluetooth Speaker, marsboy Subwoofer Wireless Shower Waterproof Speaker

Bookmark and Share

I’m a fan of listening to music wherever I go, and was looking for a speaker that I could bring along to the shower with me. When this arrived I first paired it with my laptop (Lenovo X220) and liked the better quality audio compared with what I get out of my laptop speakers. Then I paired it with my phone. I was blown away by the audio quality out of such a tiny speaker, especially with how it reproduces bass. It looks fantastic too.




Click Here to see more reviews about: Portable Bluetooth Speaker, marsboy Subwoofer Wireless Shower Waterproof Speaker, Wireless Hand-free Bluetooth Speaker, Dual-Driver Stereo Bluetooth Speakers, for iPhone iPad, Samsung, Tablets

Hardwired, the sound is loud, crisp, with good bass (for a speaker this small). Easily loud enough to fill a small room. Cranked all the way up, the audio doesn’t distort, turned low, all of the sounds are clearly reproduced. I like that you can recharge it using a standard micro USB connector. It also isn’t too loud when you turn it on and it pairs with your device.

 

Buy cheap Portable Bluetooth Speaker, marsboy Subwoofer Wireless Shower Waterproof Speaker, Wireless Hand-free Bluetooth Speaker, Dual-Driver Stereo Bluetooth Speakers, for iPhone iPad, Samsung, Tablets now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment