google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Bluetooth Headphones, Abedi M11 Bluetooth Wireless Sport Headphones with Mic

Bookmark and Share

I ordered Abedi M11 these based upon an on-line review of bluetooth earbuds and I am very pleased with the audio performance. As an amateur musician and a bass player, I am picky about my audio products and these did not disappoint. The sound stage is well defined and I am able to pick up nuances in the music (bass lines in particular) that I hadn't heard well before. They paired with both my Samsung galaxy 7edge, and my kindle fire HD without any trouble. The distance isn't bad as I could go about 35' (from one room to another and through walls) before the signal cut out. They stayed in my ears without too much hassle and I didn't need to use any of the extra parts to make them stay put. The only issue I had was that the manual has font so small that only a lawyer would love it. I am giving these earbuds a 5 based upon the audio, pairing and signal performance because I have not tried them for a long period of time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bluetooth Headphones, Abedi M11 Bluetooth Wireless Sport Headphones with Mic

Very good battery life, very comfortable.I run and like to listen to music not having the wire hanging down is awesome. I also like to have them on when I cook, do dishes or anything.I watch a lot of you tube---I snap these on and relax.Sound quality is good, but again, if you are buying these for running then you will be disappointed as mine fell out quite a bit, but I have little ears. Connectivity was also pretty good. I used these buds on 2 long runs & for one cross fit workout and only lost connectivity once from my phone. for these. Good earbuds!!Love the packaging and the way it came! So happy with this! Thank you This!Love the packaging and the way it came! So happy with this!


Buy cheap Bluetooth Headphones, Abedi M11 Bluetooth Wireless Sport Headphones with Mic now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment