google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Majority Bowfell Small Sound Bar for TV with Bluetooth Review

Bookmark and Share

 

Majority Bowfell Small Sound Bar for TV with Bluetooth, RCA, USB, Opt, AUX Connection, Mini Sound/Audio System for TV Speakers/Home Theater, Gaming, Projectors, 50 watt, 15 inch



REVIEW :

I recently replaced a little analog TV that's been sitting on my kitchen counter for 24 years. Imagine my surprise when my new HD widescreen that took its place sounds like someone speaking through a tin can on a string. I did not want to spend a ton of money on a soundbar for a TV I only watch when I'm cooking or having my morning coffee but the sound was unbearable and I found this reasonably priced so I bought it. I'm actually pretty happy with it. It sounds so much better than the TV speakers, takes up very little room, and was easy to hook up with the optical cable that was included. It's perfect for my needs but possibly not for yours. The reason I deducted a star is because of the remote which is as non-responsive as can be. I originally placed the bar behind the TV but found it too difficult to reach back there any time I want to turn it on or off or change a setting. I have seen other reviews that also have issues with their remote. Since I'm generally at the counter when I'm preparing food anyway it's not a big deal for me to not be able to use the remote but if you intend to use this in a living room or bedroom you should be aware of the possibility that you may have to get out of bed or your recliner to change settings if your remote is a dud too.
















You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment