google.com, pub-6109943078000460, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof

Bookmark and Share

TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Black

Why must buy ?


I was thoroughly impressed with the Tozo T10. The packaging was incredible, the build quality is top notch, and an amazing set of features for the price even if the price was twice as high. Wireless charging, IPX8 waterproofing, high quality 8mm sound driver, and bluetooth v5.0 are just a few of the high end features the T10's have to offer.
Pairing them with my phone was too easy. All you have to do is take them out of the charging case and they are ready for pairing( just a quick note make sure you choose TOZO-T10-R, the right earbud is the primary). The bluetooth v5.0 mean they have a stronger connection and longer distance. I can leave them in my backpack and I am still connected up to 30 feet away. The clarity of the highs and the richness of the bass are of the quality level of the highest end earbuds. I have personally taken these into the shower, I wasn't actually showering at the time, both of the earbuds and the case itself are extremely water resistance. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could use my T10s for a little over four hours and the charging case is good for four full recharges of the earbuds. Finally, I have to say the Qi wireless chargeable case is very handy. I can set my phone and earbud case on my Qi charging pad and I'm good to go. If you have never used wireless charging, you need to. All in all for the price I could not find a better earbud on the market.


You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment