iFox iF012 Bluetooth Shower Speaker - Certified Waterproof - Wireless It Pairs Easily To All Your Bluetooth Devices - Phones, Tablets, Computer, Radio

Bookmark and Share

iFox iF012 This thing is fantastic!!!! I waited to post a review so I had a chance to really use it. Granted, it's only been about 2 months, but I see people posting after a week or so. But so far, I love it! Yes, I, like most posters can't speak to longevity, but I can say, the thing is loud, the thing is durable, the thing had been in the shower for almost 2 months and hasn't had any issues with water. I love it! I've used 3 different USB ports to charge it, they have all worked without issue! I haven't let the battery fully drain yet, but its because I haven't had to. I'll use it all week, charge it on Sunday, there has been no degradation in performance. That makes me happy, but also means I'm not really in a position to accurately comment on battery life (but I can say I use it atleast 5-6 hours a week and it's never died on me, but I know they claim much more battery life than that, I can't confirm, but it's ATLEAST 6 hours, from experience). It syncs to my iPad and GS6 edge easily.

Click Here to see more reviews about: iFox iF012 Bluetooth Shower Speaker - Certified Waterproof - Wireless It Pairs Easily To All Your Bluetooth Devices - Phones, Tablets, Computer, Radio

Just make sure your device is set to Bluetooth on before you power on the speaker as it is less likely to connect if you power on the speaker before you have the Bluetooth active. I'm rambling... Point is, the volume is awesome, and that was why I wanted it. When I'm in the shower I like listening to music without risking my devices, and this has let me do just that! My phone or tablet are far away and safe, the volume is awesome, and if you have it connected to the phone and get a call, you can answer! This thing is great!

 

Buy cheap iFox iF012 Bluetooth Shower Speaker - Certified Waterproof - Wireless It Pairs Easily To All Your Bluetooth Devices - Phones, Tablets, Computer, Radio now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment