Mackie CR Series CR3 - 3" Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors

Bookmark and Share

Mackie CR Series CR3 These are exactly the right speakers perfect size for my desk sound quality is seriously impressive.

Currently in the process of building my computer, reason for the messy desk ;). But I've had these monitors for about 3 or so months. Needless to say, these things sound great! Look cool and get pretty loud. I use them for my gaming computer and they do wonderful. As a college educated audio engineer, I would recommend these to anyone who's trying to buy in a budget. I have much more exspensive monitors for my music setup, but these do great for the rest!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mackie CR Series CR3 - 3" Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors

Pros: Front Volume Control / Power Switch Ascetically pleasing, hint of green around speaker elements (woofer/tweeter) and light around volume knob when powered Front Aux input and headphone jacks Powered speaker is selectable as left or right speaker Balanced input Included acoustic pads to isolate from desk surface

Cons: None yet

 

Buy cheap Mackie CR Series CR3 - 3" Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment