Polk Audio T50 Home Theater and Music Floor Standing Tower Speaker

Bookmark and Share

Polk Audio T50 I was looking for good quality speakers to use with my current sony amp. So using a Surface Pro 4 as my Bluetooth/iTunes sound source I Linked them via BT. I use ITunes/iTunes match since my music library is very large. Plus ITunes match will upgrade my old cd's to 256. I used my existing speaker wires which came with the Sony system. 

They came very well packed. Odor of paint knocked me over when I opened the boxes but quickly went away.




Click Here to see more reviews about: Polk Audio T50 Home Theater and Music Floor Standing Tower Speaker

I have them placed in a corner of my home library. My recliner is directly in front. So what I noticed. 1. sound quality is very good. I hear the highs and lows
2. I hear the crossovers
3. I am able to crank them up to 40 on the volume before they begin to loose quality
4. Not the greatest bass sound...but I was not looking for that feature.
5. I am leaving the speaker grills off when grandkids are not here. As you can see in the picture. But, the grills are great, easy on and off and they stand out far enough and have a grill so no chance of little hands damaging the cones! I seem to notice some sound improvement with them off.
Music I listen to is varied. Old Rock. New Rock. Jazz and classical.

 

Buy cheap Polk Audio T50 Home Theater and Music Floor Standing Tower Speaker now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment