SONOS BOOST for Sonos Wireless Network

Bookmark and Share

Here is my giant SONOS review it will have information on other speakers and such but this way you can make an informed decision on what to buy and how things work.

First off the SONOS system is AMAZING. Plug things in, hit the app and everything just finds each other. It took me longer to unpack the speakers than to hook them up. The packaging for these things is better than anything I have unboxed. They took the time to make sure everything fit and fit in the box perfectly along with the heft of the cardboard. So packaging gets an A+

Speakers:
PLAY 1 - great speaker, smallish size with a bit of heft to the speaker. This will be my only negative thing about SONOS and it's not really a negative but if I had it to do over again I would have spent the extra $100 for additional PLAY 3 speakers and not the PLAY 1.

PLAY 3 - this speaker kicks, it's highs are high it's lows are low and the sound is amazing. With two of these in a stereo set up they fill the room with sound and do sound great.

PLAY 5 - OK MAC DADDY - this is THE speaker but the price is brutal but again, this is THE speaker. I have two of these in a big room and it FILLS the room with sound. I would buy all PLAY 5's if money and space were not an issue. This is a BIG speaker with big sound and a BIG price tag.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SONOS BOOST for Sonos Wireless Network

AMP - I already had a great set of Klipsch speakers with a big subwoofer so I thought the AMP would be a good purchase. I was right. The sound through my speakers is amazing, my sub adds to the rest of my speakers so I can dial up the treble a bit to brighten the room. I was surprised that this amp would drive my speakers coming from a big Yamaha receiver but it does and does it well. The speakers like power so they work best at higher volumes but I'm also filling a big room with sound so it works well. I tend to run these when I am running another set in a near room for fill and the added punch of my subwoofer. If you have a good set of speakers the AMP is the way to go to use those speakers with your new set up.

SONOS BOOST - I went with this just because I thought a secondary network would be better, I can't say if it is or it isn't but I do know my music sounds great with no drops & all my other devices don't seem to care I have a few SONOS speakers playing at the same time.

All in all this is BIG investment, but well worth it for the ease of set up and the sound quality of this system. I have been an audiophile for years and this is not audiophile quality as I am streaming SiriusXM or Pandora but with some of my lossless music this system holds it own.

Even if you just pick up one speaker, this system will change your music habits but it is also like a dangerous drug, you'll want more and more. I'm up to 11 pieces of SONOS equipment so you know I love it, I just don't like spending all that money.


 

Buy cheap SONOS BOOST for Sonos Wireless Network now.

You Might Also Like

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment